Monday, January 7, 2013

Birthday Bash

It was the perfect year for a toboggan birthday party to celebrate being 7.  

December is kind of a difficult month to have a birthday party!  It is nice when you get close to 40 though, because you hope people are too busy to remember your age.  That's how I feel anyway!!  I'm 31 by the way ... for any who lost track. Ha ha!

 But, when you are SEVEN you want to have a party even though everyone else is in Christmas mode, and you want to have it on your birthday month ... not November and not January!  So, as it turned out I phoned his friends on a Thursday night and on the Saturday we had a party ... and ALL his friends came.  It just proves to me again that procrastination isn't all bad and it mostly works for me :) 




I am sorry I am having so much fun with these collages!!!  I know it is not cool to mix effects and such so I will try and refrain in future posts.  For now you just have to grin and bear it :)


Okay, I'm done for now with all the clashing styles!  It was fun while it lasted and I learned that I like the first one the best.  Outside pictures always turn out better for me.  

Happy birthday (belated now) to my boy who doesn't like to smile but loves to wear a dress shirt and tie!!  I am just noticing now that he changed shirts at some point ... not sure what happened there.  No wonder I have never ending laundry.

No comments: