Tuesday, February 18, 2014

LEGOLAND Florida

I had grand ideas of putting all the LEGOLAND pictures on the blog tonight. But, there were soooo many I thought I'd start with these:









Keithan had my camera at one point in MINI land and probably took 50 pictures ... 1/2 of which I already took!  It is hard to describe how amazing this is to see with your own eyes ... to think that the buckets of LEGO in our basement could be built into the Vegas Strip! However, I did notice a few custom pieces, so we won't be able to replicate anything quite so grand.  

There was a replica of the space station, so course we had to wait and see the shuttle "blast off".    We loved our Legoland day - it was warmer than our day in Disney, there weren't that many people there and they have some great little roller coasters.

I will get to the action part of Legoland in the next post ...

No comments: