Friday, October 19, 2012

A week of FUN!!


Wake boarding 101

Rhett: the first willing student
Keithan: the persistent student
Samara:  the eventual student

Kate: the cheerful student
Alex: the soon to be professional student
Naomi: the brave student
Jill:  the serious student
Boys who love boats

Lake entertainment 101 and 102

1.  target shooting

2. roasting marshmallows


3. making a little noise

4.  swimming

5. boating (primary choice of many)

6. playing in the sand
6a: castle building
7. tether ball (sometimes bawl)

8. inventing your own game


9. relaxing

10. monopoly deal on a rainy day

Banana Boat Making 101

1. prepare
2. cook to perfection

3.  enjoy

All the participants




This was such a great week that I cannot even put it into words!!  I guess that is why you had to scroll through so many pictures.  I wish I had taken more.  Oh well, you get the idea ... and I have enough to help when my memory fails me!  Just reviewing them now I noticed I did not put any skurfing photos in this post (if that is even how you spell it).   Whether or not I spelled it right I even tried it myself and I think I could eventually enjoy it!  I hope this meeting at the lake becomes an annual tradition, that is all I can say.

1 comment:

Lisa McConnell said...

That looks like tons of fun!!! And awesome to get the kids wakeboarding...the only thing missing was a game of dominion!!! haha! That must mean the weather was good!