Thursday, September 27, 2012

family photo shoot, July 2012

Many of you have already seen these pics when I shared the link on facebook and/or email from our fabulous photo session with Melissa back in July.   Her website is whatmakesusclick.wordpress.com.  If I could figure out how to properly link it to this post, I would do that.  Sorry Melissa!  I still can't believe how they turned out given how hot it was and how tired we were.  Amazing is all I can say.
I still haven't got around to ordering the pictures, but I am VERY close to making my decision. Well, closer than yesterday anyway. I have narrowed down the family shots to these 3.






I want to get a BIG picture for the wall to replace our very outdated picture from March 2007, when Grady was a mere thought! Does anyone wish to share their thoughts, comments or preference?  I may, or may not, agree with the general consensus!


This is the old picture and the same spot where the new one would go.  That is the trouble with an open concept home ... NOT ENOUGH WALL SPACE!  I get a little frustrated with that some times, as you can probably tell.

5 comments:

-L said...

i vote for the first one:)... but they are all really really good!

Carla said...

Ok...this was hard...my vote is for the first one also!! Love them all though. Can't wait to see what other pictures you ordered.

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Yep,they are all good, any of them would look good in that spot. I like the middle one with Grady on Phil's shoulders. Probably mostly because its a different shot than you usually see.

Aimee said...

They all are lovely! My favourite is number three because you can see everyone's face and get more of a "family love" warm fuzzy from it :)

CS said...

Thanks for the comments and feedback ... some through texts and emails too. I appreciate it! I plan to order the first one for the wall ... and the last one for cards to send to family and friends. Since I like the middle one too, I might have to order it as well, just in a smaller size.