Sunday, September 23, 2012

wedding shots, continued

Not exactly sure where the last 2 months went in blogland ... but I'm back, for now!  August was a blur of trips back and forth to the cabin, followed by the back to school blur which is just starting to come into focus.

Getting back to our trip from long ago; here are a few more pictures from the wedding.  I apologize if there are some repeats from the last post!  I'm just checking your memory, because I know mine is shot and I was too lazy to go back and check!


Aluminum bottles were a hit!  p.s. please tell me if you know where to get them in Canada


Grandma and Grady

Phil's brother, Carl


The reception

The happy groom, Mike


The lovely table centers


The menu 



The flowers

The food for kids

The flowers ... continued
The cake





The ninja guests


The happy couple, Mike and Marilyn

The still happy junior bridesmaid

The end  ... and a new beginning

1 comment:

Carla said...

Loved touring Alcatraz, glad you were able to see it!! Beautiful wedding!!