Sunday, March 18, 2012

Grady + 4 years = Big Boy

I'm just a little slow at getting pictures up ... but I'm going with the theory that slow and steady wins the race! I'm not sure who I'm racing, but I'll go with that anyway. Back in January, Grady was super excited to be FOUR. He had a very specific invite list - Baby Denver, Baby Gavin, Auntie Carla, Uncle Tim and his neighbor friends Thomas and Sara. He doesn't realize how lucky he was that Baby Gavin and family were planning on being here that weekend anyway! Other special guests included Marjorie and Bryon, Leeann and Jeremy, and Steve. Being 4 is so fun: wondering if your clothes turned 4 too, wondering if you can pack your pack-pack with food so that it is ready when you go to school ... when you turn 5! That is one experiment I'd rather not try! The pictures seemed to capture his personality ... the little mischief maker himself and generally entertaining to be around!





No comments: