Sunday, July 3, 2011

end of school days

I went on a school trip with Samara to Edmonton to the museum and I-max. I was responsible for 5 girls and it was a tough job to keep track of them in the museum. As you can imagine, after 3.5 hours of sitting on the bus, none of the kids were really wanting to take their time going through the museum in an orderly manner! And then ... the gift shop! It was all fun though but I'm not sure I'd want to go with Keithan's class and try and keep track of 5 boys! The I-max was great ... would highly recommend "Born to Be Wild". On Friday (the last day for our kids since we were skipping 2 days to go to Vancouver) the Rootbear visited the kids classes with Rootbeer suckers and Rootbeer floats! It was Phil's first time to wear the bear ... and it is a rather warm and fuzzy experience!!! I tried the costume on the night before but I'm too short so it wouldn't have worked well for me to wear it with the head balancing precariously on the shoulders! I'm not that sad about it though :O) Can you tell?!







No comments: