Wednesday, September 1, 2010

loon lake - take three





















These photos are of the final days of our summer at loon lake. The weather was not great here in August - but the lake is still a fun place to be, especially if you have company to do things with. So, if any of you out there want to book in for next year ... let me know!!! The more the merrier! We scored some great sand castle kits at Superstore in the Clearance section so our castles looked pretty impressive! The kids never made it up on skis this year, so that is something to look forward to for next year. I attempted to ski this year, trying to show the kids it wasn't scary. My conclusion was that it is not scary, but not my favorite activity! I even tried my wakeboard - which still looks shiny and new because I haven't used it for almost 8 years! It was a fairly cautious ride!!! Maybe I'll try again next year!

On the home front - it was day three of school and the kids missed the bus. Not a good start!!! It was my fault in a way, because I was making them practice their music and then it was a bit of a panic to get out the door! Evenings are difficult to get them to practice so maybe I'll start setting the alarm a little earlier! Rhett started this year too, and so far so good!!

No comments: