Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stewart Reunion 2010











Well, I didn't take many photos at the Stewart Reunion - and the lighting was poor (I'm going with that excuse) so the ones I did take are not the greatest. However (I really like that word in case you haven't noticed), I bought a CD from the professional photographer with over 200 photos on it. I just don't have them in my possession yet! I must note that Phil made it to ALL of the Woods reunion, and only 3 hours of the Stewart reunion! I'm sure it was because the reunion wasn't as fun and exciting!! It was a bad weekend for trying to get away from the A&W - staff wedding, staff baby event and a busy weekend of activities in town - a concert and a race car event. I do have photos of some pretty nice cars I'll have to add on later. Anyway getting back to the reunion, was nice to get to see some people I knew and a whole bunch of people I didn't know! I think there were over 300 people there. In fact there were some people there that I saw twice a week during the skating season and we had no idea we were related! Another thing I noticed is that many people had some sort of tartan apparel, which I now know for the next reunion! Guess I need to get in touch with my Scottish-married roots! Samara liked the haggis, so maybe she does have some Scottish blood in her!

2 comments:

Lisa McConnell said...

I have my pics ready to put up...as far as I saw, the "photographer's" pics aren't that great. (Not worth $50) But anyways, Dad bought one and so I touched up some of her pictures and will post them as well as some of mine!

Was good to see all of you!

CS said...

thanks for bursting my bubble Lisa! Looking forward to your pics!