Monday, August 9, 2010

woods reunion 2010


































If you haven't already tired of looking at reunion photos from Angela's blog or on Michelle's facebook album ... here are a few more! It was a great reunion from start to finish, in my opinion. I've looked at the photos and watched the videos a few times since, with lots of good laughs! The kids should have the talent show songs and the Herbert and Fried Ham acts memorized soon! I am wondering if mom and dad ... and their house have recovered. I hope it isn't another 6 years until the next reunion. P.S. my camera was just out of the box ... so some of my pictures are not the best as I was hitting the wrong button half the time ... shutting the camera off instead of taking a picture! Then I would miss the moment! Would be great if someone would set up a group site so we could share the best shots with everyone.

2 comments:

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Sorry, I had to delete my comment. Jarv said it maybe had some classified info. in it :0) Anyway, was just saying you got some great shots too. I like the family picture of all of us, it was just too bad that my son was being such a terror at that moment or maybe we could've spaced us a little better, like had your mom and dad sit on the rocks in front of the pond or something. It kind of looks like we all don't like Tim and Carla too much, but WE DO!! Nice shot of me scarfing the watermelon too, one of my best looks, i must say :0p