Tuesday, June 3, 2008

where is waldo (aka Samara)



Last Friday night Samara came up with this plan that she and the boys would sleep downstairs. She informed me that it wasn't a school night and she needed a change! She said she made some beds downstairs and it was all taken care of. What could I say??? So they all went down and I could hear them playing and talking etc. After a while I called down that they had to be sleeping in 15 minutes or I'd send them back to their rooms. A bit later the boys came stumbling up the stairs ... they wanted to sleep in their beds and were asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. Samara didn't come up ... and there was no sound from down below. I asked Phil to check on her ... but he couldn't find her! I went down too and looked in obvious places I thought she would make some beds ... but she wasn't there. Then Phil looked at the mess of toys ... and found her snuggled up on the toy shelf ... sound asleep. She stayed down there all night and didn't realize until after breakfast that the boys never did stay with her! Notice Keithan's bed on the second shelf! Rhett was supposed to stay on the floor beside her!

2 comments:

Joanne Morrell said...

Maybe it is a good job that Keithan and Rhett didn't sleep down there - you may not have found them in the morning!!

love Auntie J

Lj said...

Wow...Samara-Waldo blended in well...I can certainly see why it was a challenge to find her!
I'm supposed to start a scrabble game for you and I, arent' I?
I'd better get on that! :)