Sunday, June 15, 2008

kids say the funniest thing

These stories are about Samara .... in the van yesterday I asked Keithan to do something he didn't want to do. Samara said "Keithan, when you have your own kids you can boss them around all day". I guess I'm a little bossy!!

Yesterday we went to Canadian Tire. Rhett didn't want to sit in the cart so he was dawdling behind. I went down one isle and he never followed. I asked Samara to go get him, thinking he'd be just around the corner. But, she must have went the opposite direction ... and kept going and then panicked. Meanwhile Rhett meanders down the isle ... but where was Samara? I find out from another shopper that she's was crying and a staff member took her to customer service. I quickly make my way there ... and on my way hear "Candice Stewart to Customer Service" (was a little embarrassing). After our happy reunion I asked her what happened. Part of the story was this "The lady asked if I knew my mom's name and I said she used to be Candice Olsen but now she's Candice Stewart". For some reason that still makes me laugh out loud. Just thought I'd share that!

No comments: