Sunday, June 15, 2008

new splashes of color



I must admit upfront that I did not paint these myself. The people who originally painted our house were up doing some painting on the A&W. I asked if they would have time to fit in my projects - the stairwell walls and the boys bedroom. It worked out perfectly - they were done in a day and it is a perfect job. The color on the feature wall is mustang, and the boys is valley forage brown. Any decorating tips would be appreciated. I haven't found the perfect thing to hang on my big wall. I've thought of a large clock or two ... or a couple large pictures ... just don't know what would look best.

1 comment:

Campbells said...

I love the colors!!! Nice that you didn't have to paint it either! It's so hard to paint with kids around, eh! Looks wonderful tho! Here's our blog, if you're ever so inclined... http://www.campbell4.blogspot.com/