Wednesday, April 4, 2007

more nanny news

This is where I'm at now: My interview with the Filipino in Singapore went very well. Now I've completed my paperwork ... again! I just hope immigration will let me have two applications because it would sure be nice if Elsie could eventually come. Anyway, if all goes well we could get our nanny in 3-4 months. Clean house here we come! I am so exited for the day I can get up and just get myself ready for work. The current Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday morning struggle will be history. If I get the kids up too early they are of course tired ... and then wake up and head in all directions when it is time to get in the van. If I leave it to the last minute then they have all kinds of trouble choosing their cereal, or deciding what to wear and DON'T want to be rushed. I'm sure you are getting the picture. AND, Wednesday nights might become a dream too (instead of a nightmare)... come home to supper started and help to get the house ready for meeting. Hope it is a short 4 months!

2 comments:

Lj said...

Good luck!
Sounds like you are more than ready for some help!
As for D & J's wedding...
I'm hoping to take a bit of time off either before or after the wedding. Most of my family will be there, so I hope to fly one way at least and meet up w/ some of them. I'm super excited that it is going to work out to go! What about you?

Unknown said...

Hi from Texas :-) Lori (Lewis) Cortez here, nannies are WONDERFUL! Some days I feel guilty having one thinking I should be able to be superwoman/mom, but then when one nanny leaves to go home :( and while we wait for the next nanny, wow, I'm going crazy! I just came across your site, I'll have to book mark it! Cute kids!