Tuesday, April 10, 2007

exciting photos ahead

Although I'm sad to say goodbye to my old camera (non-digital) I am excited about my new digital camera. My old one cratered. Since December I've had to hit it to get it to work. But I found out when I got my last film developed that it was hit one too many times! I haven't got my new one yet ... I ordered it online a couple nights ago. Can't remember much about it other than it is a canon and it is titanium and it is 10 megapixel (and it was on sale)! Guess I'll have to figure out how to shrink pictures down to send via email or mom and dad will be 3 nights downloading photos on dial-up!! Our old one is only 4 megapixel ... from the dinosaur age! Not much else is new. I'm a day and a half away from our big road trip to visit the new babies and great grandma. Unfortunately I won't have my new camera in time :(

No comments: