Wednesday, April 24, 2013

spring?

You wouldn't know it by the weather, but spring has been here for a month now. It has been a whole month of more snow and freezing temperatures. Since there is not much I can do about the outside scenery, I decided to bring spring inside. I only purchased a couple new additions the the decor for this year. And, I still have the kids pictures up on the piano. I can't bring myself to take them down in any season because they looks like sweet angels in the photos ... and I think it helps me get through the un-sweet times :)


new candle holder with some plastic eggs

Cannot get enough of this antique vase from Grandma O

spring 2013 mantel set up (with new green birds)

gift from Samara :)

new table cloth from Simons (love the home section of that store)
So, the little things do help when it is minus 15 outside and it is April 24.  I like that little joke that is going around on Facebook:  "Hope summer lands on a Saturday this year"!  Happy Spring for now.


No comments: