Friday, November 4, 2011

Hot September

We had the most unbelievable fall on record ... by my records anyway! We went to the beach everyday after school for a whole week. If I think really hard when I look at the photos I can still what that was like 2 months ago. It was great. All summer long we go back and forth to the cabin and miss out on our own beach 2 blocks away, so this was a treat. The water was even warm enough to get in! Even I had to get in once when the wind was blowing Keithan "out to sea" on the floating dinosaur! I have decided this lake is not a good one for un-anchored flotation devices. But oh, if I could turn the heat back on outside ... as today was a high of -2. p.s. The pretty mom and her cute little boy who joined us one afternoon are Janie and Denver H.



w



No comments: