Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer 2011

It went by in a flash, but with the current temps of 30 plus degrees and the a/c running at 10:00pm ... just maybe the summer is still here! In case anyone still reads or looks at the long lost blog, I am still here, even if summer is leaving us! Summer is too short a season to be sitting at the computer ... unless it means playing scrabble on facebook with mom and Carla!!!
Anyway, I hardly know where to start ... the pictures are so unorganized. Unorganized. That is the story of my life I'm afraid. So, I'm just going to add the pics as I see them and try and say a few words!

We enjoyed some special company at the end of July - Auntie and Uncle added us on their tour from the west back to the east. We were glad for that and had many a good laughs, especially playing UNO! Did you know that UNO can be highly entertaining? I prompted Rhett with "What do you say?" when he played his second last card. Without missing a beat, he says "Thank-you"! Seriously, it makes me laugh just typing it. Guess you had to be there!





No comments: