Thursday, September 8, 2011

2011 lake life ... 1 of ?

I wish I had counted how many trips we went back and forth to the cabin ... I think I could count that high! It was a great summer for the lake, not that it would take much to be 100 times better weather than last year! I even got a tan, at least on the front side of me! I'm not one to rotate to get the best exposure ... too hard to read a book :) So, not much different than last years pics except that the kids are bigger! Same old thing - building sand castles, swimming, eating, tubing, have a fire ... and repeat, day after day!

We had some lovely company again this year. The more the merrier I say (as long as you don't flush the toilet too many times .. ha)! This year the roster included sister Carla and baby Gavin, cousin Julie and her 2 boys, cousin Joanne and her 2 kids, school friends, and neighbors. The sign up sheet for next year will be posted at a later date! Kidding - all are welcome!














No comments: