Friday, June 24, 2011

soccer monsters

Here are a few pics from the 2 times I remembered to take my camera. As you can see, Grady likes to wear his swim shirt and swim trunks all the time ... and usually with his cowboy boots and sometimes with his bike helmet even though we walked there. He makes quite a style statement as a soccer spectator. I never saw Keithan play a game - just practice with his team, so the pics of him are not as great (was also visiting with another mom and likely missed a 100 opportunities for better shots!). Rhett and Keithan both had a fun first season, but I must admit I`m glad it is over, for now. I am sure we will be doing it again but I need a break from this crazy schedule. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER VACATION!!!! Today is the last day of school for our kids. Yahoo!










1 comment:

Carla said...

Wow is Keithan getting tall!!! Looking forward to your summer holidays too...hope it works out that I can come to the cabin this year!!!