Thursday, June 9, 2011

fabulous few minutes

The kids and I felt so lucky that we were able to take a quick trip down to Lloydminster to see Uncle Keith, even if it was only for a couple hours. He looked pretty good, sounded good and his hugs still felt the same!! Was also very special to see Grandma O again! As you can see we tried very hard to get a group shot with Grandma, Uncle Keith and the great grand-kids. It was entertaining! While Wendy tried to get all the kids to cooperate and look at the camera I enjoyed snapping a few close-ups. I was so happy for how they turned out ... for me and my lowly photography skills and point and shoot camera!! Hope you enjoy them too! Sometime soon I'd like to experiment with photo editing - but for now what you see is what you get!





Colby - the cutest brown eyed boy who always seemed to have a snack or two in his hands

Brennan - the cute, camera shy boy

Amy - or maybe a clone of Samara

Ella - just a little hair-styling gone terribly wrong underneath that cute headscarf

Samara - she enjoys speaking for herself :-) p.s. hope she always finds all the videos of herself singing and dancing and performing funny and not embarrassing.

Keithan - who seems to get taller every time I turn around

Rhett - the soon to be school boy, who makes sure you know about it

Grady - my "no more baby" boy (FYI - now fully out of diapers and NO accidents on this trip - can you hear me cheer from where you are?)

grandma and 2 of her girls

performing arts crew (and peas in a pod)

having a little fun

1 comment:

Campbells said...

YEA GRADY!!! Nice to see pics of your family and extended! Hope that all goes as well as it can for U. Keith.