Thursday, March 10, 2011

company time













Up here in the North overnight company is a novelty. So we felt pretty lucky to have company 3 weekends in a row! I sense a long dry spell coming up! It was frigidly cold, but we had fun anyway. For the family day long weekend Devin and Shauna and family and Leah joined us. And I can't forget to mention that, a certain friend turned 29 while she was here ... I'm sure that is what it was - so now we're the same age! Ha! Unfortunately I never thought to take a family photo ... so you have to imagine what they look like, because they were in fact here.
The next weekend, even though the pictures are opposite, a very popular guest stayed with us - and his parents! However, I see as I'm looking through photos, that I never took any pictures of Gavin's mom or dad, or uncle Rob or Scott - who also stayed with us at the same time. Oops! I guess they'll have to come back so we can have another chance.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Now it is your turn to come out our way !!! Gavin misses all the activity.

Jessica said...

Hey Candice! Nice to see a picture of Scott.. :o) How is your 30x30 challenge going? (I think it was you that messaged me and said you doing it? Now I can't remember! ha! oh how silly I would look if you had no idea what I was talking about!! I'll take a chance though, cuz I'm pretty sure it's you!) :o)