Monday, April 12, 2010

someone's over the hill









It is hard to believe that SOMEONE in our house is 40! Still makes me shake my head in amazement! Where have the last 10 years and a few days gone??!!! When Phil and I first met he was 29 (or 1 day away from 30 I found out later on in the conversation)! Time waits for no man or woman! Anyway, we had a family party at Phil's mom and dad's last Sunday .. and of course I forgot my camera. So, I borrowed Carl's and took a few photos - thanks Carl. Grady is not dressed up because he was sick and went through a few sets of clothes! He also kindly threw up on me ... and I went through two sets of dress clothes before 10am! All are well now, and even Phil doesn't seem that much different than he was a few days, even years ago!!!

1 comment:

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Happy belated birthday Phil, you look handsome as ever....not a day over 29 i'm sure! :0)