Thursday, April 29, 2010

Grady's accident





Last Wednesday morning, at approximately 1:30am, Grady came running full tilt into our bedroom. He's done that before! However, this particular time he tripped and went headfirst into the foot board. Rude awakening to all! So off to emerg I go while Phil cleans up the blood. He had a deep cut on the bridge of his nose. On Monday afternoon we went back to get the stitches out, as per doctors orders. Then, on Tuesday we were shopping at Walmart and Grady and Rhett bumped heads in the cart and the wound split open again! So, back to emerg we go where they eventually glued it and put steri strips on again. Can't help but wonder if this is a sign of things to come for this accident prone boy?! The pictures are in reverse order ... with the glue, stitches out, then on the way to get the stitches out.

3 comments:

Michelle Service said...

he related to Drew?

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Ha ha, and Daudi? We haven't had to get stitches yet, but I won't be too surprised when we do.

Grady, you'll have to strap on your night vision goggles before attempting such a dash next time. :0)

Lj said...

Ouch...reminds me of my stiches incident when I was around 6 or so. I haven't had any since, so maybe his luck will improve! Although he is a boy!
I've decided that this little cutie has Auntie Carla's eyes!