Thursday, September 24, 2009

school kids





There are officially 2 school kids in the house now ... and one wanna-be! Rhett enjoyed his first day at home, almost alone! Poor Grady doesn't really show up on the friend radar yet. Anyway, Rhett talked non-stop. The second day I had to work and he cried himself to sleep by 10:00am. Thank goodness the poor guy has adjusted now!
Keithan is enjoying French Immersion kindergarten - more than I expected! He's still excited to go and counts down the 3 days weekends until he gets to go back.
Samara seems to be enjoying grade 2. I hear more about her days when I overhear her telling other people. How bad is that at 7 years old?! She only gives me the brief Reader's Digest version.
Keithan and Samara are both in Music for Young Children so our weeks are busy and go by too quickly. I am so thankful we're not into hockey ... the neighbors are tied up on weekends too with that craziness.

3 comments:

Carla said...

It is hard to believe that Keithan is in school already. Sounds like he enjoys it and he told me today that he is a very good boy at school :). Rhett, you can come and visit Auntie anytime if you get lonely. Sounds like the kids are pretty excited for the arrival of their cousins.

Michelle Service said...

glad to see some new posts!

Lj said...

Cute pics...and I can certainly see one "wanna-be" in these pics! But at least he was smiling in the background!