Sunday, March 15, 2009

A&W convention; Hawaii



Welcome Luau





Blue Hawaii Night (Elvis theme ... supposed to be!)





Awards Banquet








We enjoyed our time at the Hilton Resort for the A&W part of our trip. The weather was poor, as I had mentioned previously, but it was a good convention. The two guest speakers were excellent: Brian Williams and General Hilliard. I'm almost glad the weather wasn't great, or I would have missed hearing them while sunning myself by the pool! We have never been to an A&W convention before, but this one was the biggest attendance ever; just under 1200 people. I guess Hawaii is a big draw for many! I'm hoping our staff situation stays as good as it is right now because I'm hooked now! They have conventions every 2 years. We don't find out about the location until this time next year. I'll keep you posted on that!

No comments: