Thursday, March 13, 2008

just in case you were wondering ...






Grady is 2 months old now and it seems like he grew overnight! One day he seemed so tiny and now he seems big. Yesterday he had his needles and he weighed in at 8lbs 12oz. Just about what Samara weighed when she was born! Life is good - he can sleep for about 6 hours straight and we (Grady and myself) usually sleep in until 9:00! Avegail has taken over the chore of getting Samara off to school ... so I'm not complaining too much about Samara's clothing choices. Most days are good ... but there are a few questionable outfits!
Keithan has started playschool which he seems to really like. He goes Tuesdays and Thursdays in the afternoon.
Rhett is talking a blue streak now ... in his own way. He makes us laugh often with his choice of word combinations and pronunciations.
As for myself, I am feeling 100% ... with the exception of a few too many extra pounds. I keep telling myself I'll exercise tomorrow as I eat some Easter jube jubes. Those rabbits are rather addicting. Speaking of Easter I'm looking forward to going "home" for a few days ... next weekend already!

2 comments:

Joanne Morrell said...

Grady is just such a cutie - give all the kids a big hug from their great Auntie!
Enjoy your easter - love Auntie J

Lj said...

I can't wait to see you guys when you are at your parents either! Did Michelle tell you that I'm going to come see you all on Thursday night? I'm supposed to be in Brandon for my brother's birthday w/ my sister and family that weekend, but I couldn't pass up seeing you all when you were going to be that close! So I'm going to come to SK for one night and day - that's the least I can do, right? See you then! :)