Monday, March 31, 2008

easter break
















Well, we all survived the road trip to grandpa and grandma's house. The kids have already forgotten their carseat woes as Rhett is already asking if we can go to mumpa and mumpa's house again. His real vocabulary is pretty big now ... but he still has some favorite Rhett words! Was a nice surprise to see Auntie Joanne (thanks for coming Auntie). The kids had a great time with all the other kids around (thanks for coming too Michelle, Annie, Jack and Drew). It was also great to catch up with my old friend JoLynn ... and now we have girls that might get to be friends too! Grady was a popular fellow over the weekend. Almost had to start giving out numbers! I dn't think he got set down for more than 5 minutes in 4 days. I apologize for taking a week to update the blog. I guess we need 2 or 3 computers as it seems like the kids are always on it when I "need" it! If I only had dial up internet like mom and dad, I think I would not have internet! Good thing grandpa and grandma have patience to wait for these photos to download! Hope you enjoy the pictures ... I din't take near enough, but the ones I took turned out quite well I thought.

1 comment:

Lisa McConnell said...

Looks like you've been busy! Grady is growing - love the picture of him with A. Carla! Will see you soon hopefully!