Thursday, March 7, 2013

a few more

I realized after I posted the last pictures that I forgot to include these ones!  They don't go with the outdoor theme, so maybe that is why I forgot.  But, they made me laugh ... and maybe will make you laugh ... and I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on a good chuckle!  

Or maybe it is only me that thinks they are funny.  That is what is great about blogs ... can't see any reactions to get embarrassed about!  Ha!

So this little treasure of a sign is on Michelle's hutch ... I just LOVE it!  If I come across one I'll be sure to buy it.  I also think that it is funny that the rolling pin is right beside the sign!!! Wildlife tamer?  Ha!




Speaking of wildlife ... this view from the stairs was cute ... and made me smile.  All these similar colored heads lined up. 

 NOTE:  The Wii can be useful in taming wildlife!!  




I also forgot to mention that these pictures are from a couple weekends ago.  I got out of sync with Rhett getting sick.  He is back to "normal" now but it gets harder to remember the antibiotics twice a day when he is not longer symptomatic.  Yesterday I had to pretty much follow the bus to school because we forgot the morning dose before he left the house!  I think we should be done with this routine by Tuesday night. 

1 comment:

Lj said...

Thanks for the laugh - that sign is great!