Tuesday, February 12, 2013

mixed emotions

Last week I finished my term casual position at the hospital.  I am still casual but have NO hours booked for the foreseeable future.  One day I am all EXCITED to get to the things on my "to do" list; projects, exercise program, housecleaning, meal planning, organizing EVERYTHING.  I haven't written my list down because it is way too long and that in itself would be daunting, and I'd misplace the list anyway!   

The next day I start feeling panicky because I need 1500 hours in a 5 year period to keep my license and I haven't worked much in the last 5 years.  I keep going through this SAD-GLAD cycle!!!  At the moment I am feeling .... like I need to hire a housekeeper!  

On that note I'm going to tidy up the kitchen :)




4 comments:

Lj said...

On that note Candice - you'll never lose your license for being a great mom cuz you'll always have an abundance of hours to certify & recertify that! HA! :)

Lj said...

On that note Candice - you'll never lose your license for being a great mom cuz you'll always have an abundance of hours to certify & recertify that! HA! :)

Campbells said...

Awww... Good for you!!!! It'll all work out how it's meant too!

CS said...

Lynda, thanks for reminding me what my real job is :)