Friday, January 7, 2011

holiday fever continued ...




















... a continuation of the holiday events! I forgot to mention, sort of on purpose, that I had a birthday around this time! Anyway, my lovely sister-in-law made a fabulous pavlova for me - thank you (I did share it)! I don't mind the cake part of the birthday, but I do try and forget the # of years! I know it is not possible that the years go by more quickly as you age, but you are definitely more conscious of it. Auntie Alyson also supplied us with some tooth-brushing entertainment with Agent Blue (shows the plaque in blue - yuck). So, there you have it ... a picture of what the holiday was like for us. The pictures are mostly in reverse order, give or take a few! The side profile shot of Carla is for the benefit of those who haven't had the privilege of seeing my lovely sister in her pregnant state! Did I mention - only 1 more month to go and I can hardly wait!! Hope she starts a blog!

2 comments:

JettaGirl said...

Wow...thanks for posting the pics...good to see the prego picture of Carla!!! Looks like you all have a great time!

xoxox Ang

Campbells said...

Carla is adorable! But her starting a blog???!!! :-) How fun that you could all be together. Great pics!