Tuesday, May 11, 2010

happy belated mother's day to me






Keithan's kindergarten class hosted a Mother's Day tea on Monday. I was well entertained with songs and poems, shared in some activities and then was served lemonade and cupcakes and on the way out I received a lovely card and gift (which I forgot to take a picture of - homemade flower in a baby jar vase and a beaded bracelet). Prior to the event each student had to answer questions about mom - hilarious! Hope you can read it! I learned that I am 18 years old and love to watch Mom's Fight on TV. I take it from this that Keithan has a wilder imagination than I previously thought. Not even sure what "Mom's Fight" is, but I don't think I'd be interested! However, another mom was 92 years old, so I guess I'm not doing too badly!! And I also realized that I must hide my true self from my children ... since Keithan thinks my favorite thing to do is work!! Ha ... to be a kid again! Anyway, it was a nice mothers day, after mothers day!

2 comments:

JettaGirl said...

hahaha...the report on you is great....kids!!!

Campbells said...

very cute!! Loved K's responses!!