Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a fairly good time!








I took the kids to the fair on Samara's birthday. It seems to be at the same time every year, so the kids anxiously wait to see the West Coast Amusement crew roll into town around Samara's birthday. I should have taken photos of some of the ride attendants as they were more interesting than some of the rides! The weather was terrible. It was cold and rainy and I'm certain the rain almost turned into snow. We did the wristband thing this year and the kids did the rides they liked again and again and again. There weren't any line ups so I'm sure we got our money's worth! The tilt-a-whirl photo has a funny story to go with it. These were BEFORE pictures. Samara DID NOT like this ride. It went around 3 times and her face got scarier on each time she went by! They stopped the ride and she and Rhett got off. Rhett thought the ride was over so he didn't mind getting off! Phil wasn't there with us this year so I was with Grady while the kids did the rides. I would have loved to go on that one, although I'm not sure if I have the head to go on rides like I used to. I went on one ride where you lay face down and spin around while it goes up and down; made me a bit dizzy! Guess I'll have to wait until next year for the tilt-a-whirl!

No comments: