Monday, June 4, 2007

busy week

It seems like forever since I was on the computer last!! I had planned on adding a bunch on new pictures from the week. We had fun in our little pool over the weekend even though Rhett often ended up in there fully clothed. The weather has been perfect - HOT! We even went swimming in Cold Lake and it was pleasant! We had a garage sale on Saturday and got rid of a bit of stuff ... and then hit the beach to cool off. On Sunday afternoon Samara had her end of the year music recital. She did very well. Mom was more nervous than she was (she doesn't know to be nervous I guess). Dad had to miss the show but Grandpa and Grandma came as well as Bryon and Marjorie and Anita. Anyway, about the photos. I had a melt down tonight when I was showing Phil some pictures and videos. Right after I showed him the camera malfunctioned and now all the data on the card is lost. I felt like crying ... and I still feel like crying two hours later. I think the camera must be a lemon because it happened once before ... but I didn't lose anything important that time. Nothing I can do about it at the moment but I'll try and keep you posted!

No comments: